Rev. January 27, 2020
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- CORR Concepts needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given CORR Concepts permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in CORR Concepts legitimate interests
- CORR Concepts needs to comply with the law
Types of Personal Information that may be collected, either by you providing it directly to CORR Concepts or through third-party platforms like social media accounts, include but are not limited to:
- First and last names
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location (city, state and/or country)
- Email or messages sent directly to CORR Concepts
This Personal Information may be used so that CORR Concepts may continue correspondence with its followers and provide better online content, products and services through, but not limited to, the following: email group lists, newsletter lists, or future product or service offering lists.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please know that CORR Concepts does not, and will not, sell user Personal Information at any time.
CORR Concepts follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, CORR Concepts uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- CJ Affiliates https://junction.cj.com/article/cj-affiliates-approach-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
- BlueHost Affiliates https://www.bluehost.com/hosting/info/affiliate_terms
- Amazon.com Affiliates: https://www.websitepolicies.com/blog/amazon-affiliate-disclaimer-privacy-requirements
- MiloTree: https://milotree.refersion.com
- Fiverr Affiliates: https://www.fiverr.com/privacy-policy
- VigLink (Sovrn): https://www.sovrn.com/privacy-policy/
Should Google Ads of any type, or any other ads through other third-parties or affiliate programs, be placed on this CORR Travel blog site, please be advised:
- Clicks on all ads, including Google ads, must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on any posted ads, including Google ads, is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software.
- By clicking on any ads on this site you acknowledge you do so of your own accord and are not asked to do so, for any reason, by CORR Travel.
- You acknowledge that you do not receive any compensation from CORR Travel in any way shape or form by clicking on any ads placed on this CORR Travel site.
- Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your users’ browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on your website.
- This CORR Travel site does not pass any information to Google or other third-party ad or affiliate ad program that Google or said other ad programs could use or recognize as personally identifiable information; or that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a mobile phone’s unique device identifier if such an identifier cannot be reset).
- Any data collection, sharing and usage that takes place on this CORR Travel site has already been noted. For more information on Google, please see How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Note that CORR Concepts has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
CORR Concepts does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
California users’ Privacy Rights*
*Effective January 1, 2020, the CCPA was created as consumer rights for California residents.
Any user or visitor of CORR Concepts who is a California resident, or resides temporarily in California, has additional rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
For more details about the Personal Information collected or how it is used by CORR Concepts, please refer to the “General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)”section as this also applies to users in California. Again, please know that CORR Concepts does “sell” (as defined in the CCPA) the Personal Information of its users.
The CCPA gives California consumers various rights with respect to the personal information we collect, including the right to (subject to certain limitations):
- Request to access the Personal Information CORR Concepts has about you; and
- Request that your Personal Information be deleted in its entirety by CORR Concepts.
California users may make such requests by contacting CORR Concepts at [email protected]